Sunday, May 31, 2009

A Girl's Breast Friend


I visited my good friend and her brand new baby yesterday. After finally coming to terms with just how gorgeous she is and stopping obsessively saying, "but she is just so beautiful and tiny!", my friend and I started, naturally, chatting about shopping for baby - and new mums.

My friend admitted that finding decent threads to wear while nursing is even trickier than finding maternity wear. "There is hardly anything out there", she said, "and I still want to look nice!" Nursing a new bub is tricky enough without hating what you're wearing.

Anyway, after hunting around, 2 of my favourites are the Quack Maternity Hoodie (really soft jersey fabric, chic and practical design) and the 1 in the Oven Henley (flattering style, beautiful cotton, with in-built nursing bra). Perfect with jeans and a cute jacket or trench for this time of year. They are $99.95 each and both available from Queen Bee. Visit www.queenbee.com.au

No comments:

Post a Comment