Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Over the Moon

A week at home with the flu will do it to you, and I can bet months of carrying around a baby bump will as well. The lure of a relaxing getaway - it gnaws and scratches until finally you dash into a Flight Centre picking up brochures on the Maldives, Bali and the Whitsundays. Then, like me, you probably end up booking a weekend up the coast…but nevertheless.

If you are going to venture somewhere exciting I highly recommend taking along a LUXE City Guide. I took one with me to Phuket last year and discovered some of the most fabulous restaurants, bars and experiences, that I have since passed on to many friends. They have a guide to just about every holiday destination and are available at most major bookstores for about $17 each. www.luxecityguides.com

No comments:

Post a Comment